Up until the 19th December 2018, get 10% off the price of all products. To claim, please enter the code XMAS18 on your shopping cart
Learn how to install a fence post capital on a fence post.
Mark out the centre of the top of your post:
TIP: Use a nail and hammer to tap a drill guide point in the centre.
Attach Fence Post Capital:
NOTE: To avoid adhesive seeping from your post capital only use a small circle around the base- don't cover the post head.
If you are using a Pyramid Fence Post Capital it is a much faster installation:
1. Make sure the top of your fence post is nice and clean
2. Place adhesive on top of the post and the inside of the capital
3. Position capital over the post, slide down and apply pressure before leaving to set
- Titebond PROvantage Construction Adhesive
- Traditional Turned Fence Post Capitals
- Pyramid Style Fence Post Capitals
- Double ended galvanised dowel screws (100mm in length)
- Cordless Drill (7mm drill bit)
Learn how to build industrial style furniture using Interclamp galvanised pipe fittings.View Project
Learn how to finish off the top of your fence post by rounding the corners so that the fence post capital appears to be part...View Project
Learn how to use a hand swager to crimp the end of stainless wire cable balustrade fittings.View Project
Learn how to use a Hydraulic Swager to crimp the end of stainless wire cable balustrade fittings.View Project
Learn how to use a rivet nut inserter tool for stainless wire balustrade.View Project