Get 10% off all Hammersmith products! Simply enter the code XMAS18 at checkout.
Learn how to use a Hydraulic Swager to crimp the end of stainless wire cable balustrade fittings.
- Turn the dial on the side of the Swager Tool to 'On'
- Put the wire inside the end of the fitting
- Line up the fitting in the jaws and bring jaws gently together until it grips
- Crimp Swager tool firmly and continue to crimp until firm (approx. 5 crimps)
- Release jaws and remove wire with attached crimped fitting
NOTE: You only need to crimp once on the fitting for a strong and neat finish.
- Hydraulic Swager
- 3.2mm 1 x 19 wire cable rope
Learn how to build industrial style furniture using galvanised pipe fittings.View Project
Learn how to install a fence post capital on a fence post.View Project
Learn how to finish off the top of your fence post by rounding the corners so that the fence post capital appears to be part...View Project
Learn how to use a hand swager to crimp the end of stainless wire cable balustrade fittings.View Project
Learn how to use a rivet nut inserter tool for stainless wire balustrade.View Project