Get 10% off all Hammersmith products! Simply enter the code XMAS18 at checkout.
Learn how to use a rivet nut inserter tool for stainless wire balustrade.
- Drill a hole into your metal post (10mm)
- Insert a rivet nut into that hole in metal post
- Place Rivet Nut Inserter into the nut in the hole of your post
- Ensuring you have a centred alignment, pull the handles in to the centre
- Release handles back down and slide out middle tool piece
- Hand Rivet Nut Inserter
- Rivet Nuts
Learn how to build industrial style furniture using galvanised pipe fittings.View Project
Learn how to install a fence post capital on a fence post.View Project
Learn how to finish off the top of your fence post by rounding the corners so that the fence post capital appears to be part...View Project
Learn how to use a hand swager to crimp the end of stainless wire cable balustrade fittings.View Project
Learn how to use a Hydraulic Swager to crimp the end of stainless wire cable balustrade fittings.View Project